Have a tried "whipahol?" -- Alcoholic Whipped Cream ...

It goes by the name Whipahol, "Whipped Lightning" or Get Whipped and comes in seemingly innocuous flavors, like white chocolate raspberry and cinnamon. But a can of alcoholic whipped cream -- that's right, alcoholic whipped cream -- has the alcohol content of three beers and it's causing concern on college campuses.  Fox 25 reports. 

Alcoholic Whipped Cream

tasches

Asked by tasches at 4:15 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Ok so its the alcohol content of 3 beers...the whole cans worth? who's going to eat an entire container of whipped creme at a time?
    Anonymous

• lol.. when I read your title that was the first thing I had come to mind.. how dangerous! although I think I would really like it in some coffee.. where do I get some???
    MamaJasmine

Answer by MamaJasmine at 4:17 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Oh yum! I have never seen it in the stores where I'm at, but we're a little behind in everything it seems. Man, I would totally buy that to top my hot chocolate or coffee!
    Anonymous

• My husband saw it at the store...in the clearance section so I suppose its not a real hot seller around here.
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 4:16 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Who is going to eat an entire can of whipped cream in one sitting?? HELLO - were you NOT a college student?? This is right up their alley!!!

Its like the alcoholic energy drinks.....NC is getting ready to ban their sale. Just what is needed DRUNK, WIRED College students.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 4:24 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Yeah I drank like a mofo in college but I could NOT eat an entire can of whipped creme!~
    Anonymous

• I would imagine if you ate the whole can you'd be too full to drink anything else anyway.
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 4:27 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• according to the news it is only sold down in the south; i am in north east USA so im guessing i wont have to worry about seeing it.
    nikkik526

Answer by nikkik526 at 4:38 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I'm in CT and I saw it when I went to buy the Thanksgiving wine. I was shocked, had the thought, "hmmmm. hot chocolate or coffee?" But I don't need the calories!!!
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 4:49 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• We live in Missouri. Northwest part. And its here. But like I said, nobody appears to want to buy it very badly. My husband said there was a load of it on clearance at the grocery last weekend.
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 5:47 PM on Nov. 29, 2010