is there anything I can take for an upset belly while pregnant?

I have had a belly ache since 230 this morning all day long it is getting annoying. I took a pregnancy test this morning that said I was pregnant as well, but I want to take someting for my stomach what can I take?

mommy5409

Asked by mommy5409 at 4:30 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Try some ginger ale. It always works to settle my stomach, and it won't hurt you or your baby in any way. Hope you feel better soon.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 4:32 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• nada... ;(... you can try ginger tea, saltine crackers... also try look up suff online too. There isn't much you can do for "morning sickness" buttt congrats!
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 4:33 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I think my belly hurts because of just getting pregnant or something I don't know? But I can't take much more lol.. It isn't really bad just every once in a while I feel like I am going to throw up.
    mommy5409

Comment by mommy5409 (original poster) at 4:34 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• crackers is what i used
    lienna

Answer by lienna at 4:36 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• my dr said tums also works for when you get the acid reflux toward the end
    Rachelxbby

Answer by Rachelxbby at 4:36 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Rachelxbby, that's very true. It was during my last pregnancy I got in the habit of carrying a big bottle of Tums in my purse. LOL. I don't anymore, but I was sure glad I had them then.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 5:02 PM on Nov. 29, 2010