Are you happy about the new president?

I didn't get a chance to vote b/c the lines were too long but if I did I don't even know who I would have voted for.
I personally think there are good and bad traits in both, I'm justing hoping Obama will do well.
Are you happy or not about him being the new president?

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 3:50 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I'm happy :)
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 3:50 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Sure am.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 3:51 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Yes ma'am, I am :D
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 3:52 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I didn't vote so I don't really have a say so. But I'm happy we HAVE a president. I wish him the best in running our country.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 3:52 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I'm THRILLED. Obama is great.
    nuclear_sugar

Answer by nuclear_sugar at 3:52 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• well I didn't vote for him. But I sure hope that he will do something good for our country. I wish him the best of luck. Being the president is a huge job to over take. He has a lot on his plate. like all presidents he is going to make his mistakes I am sure. But I think some of us need to give this man a chance. I can admit that I was very upset that he was the new president. Like I said I just hope that he lives up to what he says he is going to do.
    jessicamelia83

Answer by jessicamelia83 at 3:54 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Am I allowed to say "disgusted" without getting deleted on here! lol
    Anonymous

• Very Happy!
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 3:58 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I wanted to PUKE.
    TexasStyle

Answer by TexasStyle at 3:58 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• No, I am not. Many people view him as the best thing in the world. Why should we have a president that refuses to clear up his origins of birth and birth certifcate forgeries? Why should we have a president that wants to take money that families have rightfully earned and give it to other people just because they don't make as much? Why should we be forced to enter into Universal Health Care when it is obvious the world 'round that such a move is detrimental to the American people?

No, I am not happy. I will continue to stand by my vote for McCain and wait impatiently for the next four years...as is MY right as an American. As is EVERY American's right. Thanks for just getting out to vote, no matter who for...
    Gypsy98

Answer by Gypsy98 at 3:59 PM on Nov. 5, 2008