about my sister..?

im just curious.. me and my step sister are very close and she tells me everything.. so a few days ago she told me she had unprotected sex with one of her friends. i asked her when she had sex , she said the 19 of this month.. and i asked her when she last had her period and she said oct 28. and i asked what he cycle is and she said 30 days.. so she was supposed to get her period yesterday.. well she hasnt gotten it.. so my question is... is it possible that shes pregnant?? ima wait a few days and then take her to get a pregnancy test.. what do you ladies think?? how great is her possibility... i think its pretty big and i was just curious what you ladies think??

TTC1_2011

Asked by TTC1_2011 at 4:43 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Any time you have unprotected sex there is a possibility of getting pregnant. There is also a possibility of getting an STD. So in addition to a pregnancy test, she get an AIDS test and other STD tests done. Then introduce her that age old concept - BIRTH CONTROL.
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 4:46 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• There is a possibility she could be pregnant. Hope she's not.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 4:46 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Just wait. She'll find out soon enough.
    kbakeman

Answer by kbakeman at 4:46 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• yes, sounds like a good chance of positive
    did she use ANY PROTECTION?
    is she trying to get pregnant?
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 4:47 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Maybe, possibly.

That is how you conceive a baby.
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 4:53 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I think that everyone is in agreement that she could be pregnant just by having unprotected sex...I'd say take a test already!
    mommyrocks5

Answer by mommyrocks5 at 5:05 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• If she is a female of reproductive age with all her reproductive organs and she had sex, the possibility is there. Any time any female of childbearing age with all her organs has sex there is a chance.
    Anonymous