If you believe in soul mates do you think they could find each other as little kids?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:51 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• yes
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 4:51 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Yes. I am a huge believer in fate and destiny. I think my son found his 4 years ago. He is 11 now but I really think that she is the one for him. Who knows, we'll see.
    christy_lvr

Answer by christy_lvr at 4:52 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Yes,I think there is a special bond,and as a child you know something about this person,but can not comprehend it yet,but in time as you get older you realize this person is the one.
    coloredribbons

Answer by coloredribbons at 4:55 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• sure, why not?

my 4 year old was very attached to this boy at her new school who was 3. she started there in september and was best friends with him shortly after. the teacher told me they feed off of eachother, if he's being bad she will too, or good or whatever. she said she'd separate them at circle time and they'd talk to eachother down the line still. they'd always sit togther and play together at the playground. his mom was the director and was just laid off, she took her son out of the school. the teacher knew how close they were and took a picture of them on his last day, then they had a week off for Thanksgiving. today was her first day back from vacay and this morning she told me she dreamt about Thomas, how they were playing and saying silly things. i dont necessarily believe they're "soul mates" but i do believe they were destined to be friends. and hope someday they'll reconnect cause they adore one another!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:55 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Yes.

I believe that people's energies can attract each other from past life connections. I believe that certain people in my life, i have known in past lives. I'm not sure i believe in the whole soulmate thing. But, i believe in reincarnation & i believe that if 2 souls love each other enough, that they can find that same soul in another life. Kind of like a soul mate i guess. But, i believe we reincarnate thousands of times, so the chances of meeting that same sould every time may be slim. I think that i was in love with my DH in a past life. When i met him for the first time, the connection was so deep that it certainly felt like it was beyond just this life. i feel like i have loved his soul forever.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:59 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Yes I do, as a matter I know of a few who met that young and are still together!

Answer by older at 4:59 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Yes, I first saw my DH when we were at confirmation classes. I didn't know him at all or anything about him. I saw him walk in and in my young mind he was the one. I never had any contact directly with him and I never did learn his name or anything about him. 10 years later we met at a bar and started dating. Months into the dating drelationship I found out he was the one from confirmation class. We are now married 24 years and counting.
    tony1638

Answer by tony1638 at 5:00 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• My husband and I found each other when we were in 6th grade. I knew then that life would never be the same. We knew growing up we would end up together, but we were too afraid in high school to admit to how we felt (we dated 6th and 7th grades, he moved away and came back, that's when we were too afraid to say how we felt) so we didn't get back together until a year and a half after we graduated. But we did end up together, like we've both always wanted! So yes its possible! <3
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 7:05 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• yes
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 7:44 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• yes, dh and i were older, 19 and 17, but we went to high school and never really communicated but we have pictures from hs that have both of us in them! then we got married when i was 20 and he was 21.

my son also was 5 and found a girl at school they talked daily. we lived next door to them, and we moved 1 yr ago and he still asks to go see her daily. its soo cute and heart breaking at the same time. she was his bestfriend!
    armywife117

Answer by armywife117 at 9:41 PM on Nov. 30, 2010