"Have you ever seen Aliens???!!!"

LOL that is what my boyfriend asked me today. Last night I felt the baby move and it nudged my finger a little biy.. i thought it was AWESOME! I asked if he wanted to touch. he said umm not really.... and made a look like he was a little weirded out about it. well needless to say it hurt my feelings... so I just went to sleep shortly after.. well we both did. I asked him today if he still feels weird about the baby thing. he said its not really that, he still getting use to it and then he uses Aliens as an example... "Have you ever seen Aliens?!" it grew inside her and ripped her apart........!!!!! i couldnt help but laugh... it was great. so i jokingly said.. so our kid is an alien? hes like no.. its just still kinda creepy to know something is in there growing................................ so I told him its all good. I understood. but did mention that im only 5 months. its only gooing to get bigger from here... hes like i know.... I love him. he's so strangelaughing

mommyoftristan

Asked by mommyoftristan at 4:53 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i love that feeling
    nothing in the world like feeling you child move in side
    too bad men can not feel
    might do them a world of good to feel this for just a moment
    maybe even stop war all together-that is how powerful it is

but yes, your man is strange
    lol
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 4:56 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• My SO was amazed when the baby moved, it made it more real for him.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 4:57 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• My husband liked to talk about Alien when I was pregnant, too.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 5:00 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• LOL SWasson.. thats great
    mommyoftristan

Comment by mommyoftristan (original poster) at 5:01 PM on Nov. 29, 2010