have you ever thought that you wanted to hang a warning sign on an ex, so next woman can be warned

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:03 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• That would be an awesome idea for the next fool fortunately I don't have one of those!

Answer by older at 5:04 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Ohhh yes. No one should have to be subjected to my ex. He starts out Mr Wonderful but slowly turns evil
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 5:08 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• lmao, yes, and I think there's a website somewhere to do just that. But you can probably be sued for slander depending on what you say.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 5:09 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• yes yes yes ....my ex currently is dating a lady the kids say is very nice ....i so want to send her a card telling her how sorry i am that he didnt come with a warning label......
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 5:18 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• YEEEEEEESSSSSSSS! He needs one cuz slime doesn't show till you get up close!!
    raynestar

Answer by raynestar at 5:28 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I'd like to be able to talk to my current BF's ex-wife, I think that would be VERY INTERESTING!
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:33 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• dontdatehimgirl.com is a sight just for that. =)
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 5:39 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• One night my ex husband showed up at the club I'd go to. This happened a long time ago. He tried to make me jealous by dancing with another girl. After I left, I went to the gas station, and saw her there. I warned her about him, but told her she was welcomed to him. She was drunk, and didn't understand what I was talking about anyway. I just laughed it off.
    Warning other women about ex's is a good idea. Though, they could do the same about us I suppose.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 5:49 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Nope...she can figure it out the hard way! LMAO!! :)
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 6:30 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• oh yes, lol
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 7:00 PM on Nov. 29, 2010