TATTOO mommas: tattoo idea to represent my siblings?

i have a lot of brothers and sisters and i am trying to think of ideas to represent them in a tattoo... i have one that is sticking out a little... i thought maybe a compass to represent me and a star for each of them... if ever i get off track or lost in any way they are always there to help me find my way... the stars would give me direction... what do you think of that idea and maybe put their first inital in each star

jaksonsmommy

Asked by jaksonsmommy at 5:06 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• baby birth certificate food print
    TawnyMarlow

Answer by TawnyMarlow at 5:08 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I like it
    kewi86

Answer by kewi86 at 5:59 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• My next tat is going to start right under my arm and go down to my hip, its going to be four flowers they represent me, my daughter, my sister, and my mom, then there will be vines connecting them all and that'll represent my dad.
    thinanabones

Answer by thinanabones at 6:35 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• thats a cute idea....my mom has an elephant and 3 music notes representing herself and me and my 2 brothers....she is going to get another music not for my son and one for my daughter who passed away 3 years ago with angel wings and a halo....
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 9:08 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I have 13 stars on my spine, 7 for each of my kids ,one for a child I lost(1) ,one for each of my step kids (3) and one for my SO (1) and one for me (1)......I came up with this Idea because my youngest baby ,a boy ,tells me everyday " I love you all the way to the stars mama "
    Stormy7

Answer by Stormy7 at 10:29 AM on Nov. 30, 2010