Your kids still have Halloween Candy left to?

WE still have a ton of it! I am so tired of hearing about can I have some candy? Can I have another one? Can we have 3 this time? Is it alright if I have a sucker? lol. I wanna throw it away!

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 5:08 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Solved this problem many many years ago! Solution - The Halloween Witch! Like Santa, the Easter Bunny and Tooth Fairy. This is how it works. While Trick or treating the kids can eat a reasonable amount of candy. Once home and the goods have been checked they get to choose their 10 most favorite choices. All the rest goes back in the bag and left on the porch for The Halloween Witch. HW comes in the night, takes the candy (usually to work the next day) and leaves non candy useful items for the kids instead like socks, pencils, stickers that sort of thing. They get to have fun, get to have candy - parents don't have to deal with months of leftovers AND friends of the HW benefit too! It's a Win Win ladies!!!
    raynestar

Answer by raynestar at 5:14 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• LOL you just described my 4 year old to a T! we still have a big ziploc bag full of it. i've already dumped the remainder in the bag so i could put the pumpkins away til next year. now all that's left is stuff none of us like much. ugh i will definitely be throwing it out by Christmas if we don't consume it by then!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 5:11 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Just a few Sweettarts.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 5:27 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Well I sent mine off to H.S. with my daughter the next day. I can not have it around. I can not eat it and do not need that temptation.
    t
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 5:45 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• No. It's all gone now
    kewi86

Answer by kewi86 at 5:57 PM on Nov. 29, 2010