do you have your christmas stuff up yet?

i want to so bad but DH wants to wait till this weekend... we are going to get our tree this weekend... when do you start to put up christmas stuff up?

jaksonsmommy

Asked by jaksonsmommy at 5:09 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Holidays

• Some stuff never got put away last year - just relegated to a lower shelf with other stuff in front of it. A few of the kids school projects are hanging up too, a couple of Nativity scenes, etc - I just didn't feel like taking them down. Call me lazy, whatever, I liked having it all out all year. Not like you saw a whole lot.
    Anonymous

• No. We might decorate the outside of the house in the second week of December. The tree goes up no more than 5 days before Xmas and comes down on the 26th.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:11 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• We are doing it tonight! Yay! and it comes down on little christmas in jan
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 5:13 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Got mine up yesterday and doing some little things today. Maybe at least get your stuff out and prepare your house for decorating might help the itch.
    Raindew

Answer by Raindew at 5:13 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I did everything (except the tree) the day before Thanksgiving! :) We'll be putting up the tree sometime this week!
    Meggie-May

Answer by Meggie-May at 5:13 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• It's out but it isn't up. We just bought a new house and have so much to decorate this year, I am so excited! :) I feel like if I get it up too soon though we'll have a couple of weeks of "now what?" LOL I'm aiming for this next weekend and then we'll do the tree that following weekend.
    Jessica157

Answer by Jessica157 at 5:18 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• My tree is already up and we don't put decorations outside since we can't.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 5:18 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• It takes me a long time just to decorate my tree so I want it up as long as I can it goes up Thanksgiving and comes down around the 3-5th of January. I am working on the other stuff usually I have it up by now but I took on a 2nd job and that has cut into my decorating time hopefully by tomorrow it will all be done.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 5:24 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Yesterday we did,
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 5:26 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Nope, not just yet. I just can't get in the mood for it yet.
    booksandhooks

Answer by booksandhooks at 5:27 PM on Nov. 29, 2010