iv felt nauseous for about a week adult content

me and my fiance have been trying to get pregnant since my last miscarriage about 2 months ago, we waited till my period was over, and we had sex the day after my period ended and then once a week we had sex, for the last week (week of thanksgiving) iv felt a little nauseous every morning about 20 minutes-30 minutes after i wake up, were waiting to see if i get my period in December (supposed to get it Wednesday the first or sometimes before like today or tomorrow) , not to mention my breasts have been sore, had a little bit of cramping, but no blood (implantation bleeding?)should i wait a week after im supposed to get my period to take a test or do one now?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:16 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• A lot of the home pregnancy tests are much better quality and more accurate and you can take the day your period was to start. I would wait until Wednesday or Thursday and then if no period, take a pregnancy test. However, that is just my opinion.
    Tawneekitn

Answer by Tawneekitn at 6:02 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• im sorry if i sound ignorant but i just want to make sure i catch this one before i have another miscarriage
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:17 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• bah back pain >.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:25 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• First, I am so sorry for your loss. I had two miscarriages before my two babies (now 7 months and 1 year!) I don't know why you only had sex once a week? Or did you mean once a day for a week? In ttc, you should try every other day during the week you expect to ovulate based on your cycle because it gives your husband's sperm a chance to build up, giving you the best chance.
    When testing, you can now test up to 5 days before your period is supposed to start. For my daughter I got a positive result immediately. On a different topic, you might want to ask your doctor about testing. After my two losses, I tested positive for Factor V Leiden, a blood clotting disorder and was given baby aspirin and Progesterone, which led to my carrying my two babies to term. They might not test this early, but i would definitely ask!
    carol2m2

Answer by carol2m2 at 11:47 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• @carol2m2 we had sex multiple time the first week after my period, but slowed down cuz we were busy the rest of the weeks every time we had sex we did it multiple times that day which i dont think that makes a difference my ovulation was the 14th-18th we had sex 3 times the week before the 14th then once that week and once last week before we went to my grand parents house for thanksgiving

P.S iv had 4 miscarriages with in the last 2 years my latest one was twins sadly i was 4 months along
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:56 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• sorry tmi but im not afraid to talk about it >.
    Anonymous

• Dont worry about it if you are.. you are stressing and worrying if your pregnant increases your chances of miscarriage .. im sorry to hear about your losses hopefully if you are pregnant hopefully this one is sucessful just take it day by day ..Good luck to you ..and if you are pregnant CONGRATS :)
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 1:18 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• i just found out im pregnant :) if what im thinking is right and what my calendar says im 4 weeks and 3 days :D
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:50 PM on Dec. 2, 2010