Can anyone help interpret my dream!

This dream kind of disturbed me last night. I dreamed that I saw a casket...and inside the casket was a mummy, (not a real person in shroud it was a doll) and it was all black. I pulled it out and underneath in the casket were silver charms of my relatives and children. I saw one that had my son's name on it. Does anyone know what this means?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:24 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• That you fear losing your child?
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:25 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Go to dreamdictionary.com
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 5:26 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Don't worry to much it could of been something you watched and it went into your dreams. But if it does mean something pray about it GOD will reveal it to you!!!
    suelo74

Answer by suelo74 at 5:27 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Go to this website www.dreammoods.com and see if u can put together a meaning for all of those things. I love that website
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 5:28 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Where's Fiatpax? She'll read it for ya!!!
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 5:35 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• casket usually represents a dividing in relationships, the mummy doll has to do with fake because it is black the relationship is toxic
    the silver trinkets one with your son's name ... I am not entirely sure but I get the feeling.... a sensing that this may be a warning dream for you. I suggest you ask questions .. such as how did you feel when you woke up... what characteristic do you relate to the most concerning your son.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 7:19 PM on Nov. 29, 2010