Anyone have bad back pain and mild cramping before a postive pregnancy test?

I woke up this morning with bad back pain. I have also been having cramping for a couple of days. I am 12DPO still getting BFN.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:26 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I had really terrible cramps before getting a positive result, but I was also taking Clomid. I got back and stomach cramps and had a negative result too prior because Clomid increases your cycle. I was always around 28 days and then it got much longer. It could be the same way with your cycle even if you're not on fertility drugs. Wait another day or two and retest! Good luck!!
    carol2m2

Answer by carol2m2 at 11:38 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• 12 DPO is way to early to test. You need to give it time. Seven days for the egg to reach the uterus and seven more to implant and a few more before enough hcg is in your system to register on a test. The placenta is what makes hcg and it needs time to start functioning properly.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:01 PM on Nov. 30, 2010