Parent Teacher conferences, any good questions to ask the teachers?

We are going to my bonus (step) son's parent teacher conference soon and wondering if any one has any good questions to ask the teacher to make sure she is a really good teacher for my bs. I already know we want to ask her how we can make things easier on him with the 2 homes.

jem102675

Asked by jem102675 at 3:57 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• I am going the third time around with my grandson this time. I would ask: Is there anything special that my child needs to learn easier? special tools, etc? Is my child having any difficulties in a particular subject? How can I help? Is my child making friends easily? how is classroom behavior? Do you use any special schedule for their learning times or days?

seasidegrandma

Answer by seasidegrandma at 7:53 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Here's a really good article I've found helpful: "Making the Most of Your Parent-Teacher Conference" http://www.greatschools.net/cgi-bin/showarticle/2363

HannahMom2000

Answer by HannahMom2000 at 8:50 AM on Nov. 13, 2008