Would you want to be a millionaire and why?

kewi86

Asked by kewi86 at 5:34 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The financial stability it would bring would be nice. If I had that kind of money all our debt would be paid off and I could help my parents and sister. They've been so good to me and my kids, helped us so much I'd love to be able to return the favor and really make it count.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 5:44 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Of course. It would make everything in life easier.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:36 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Yes because its hard to struggle and just get by.
    bhoward87

Answer by bhoward87 at 5:38 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• No, money might bring you peace of mind but not necessarily happiness......

Answer by older at 5:39 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Yes so my family and I would be financially stable.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 5:39 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Yes, I do believe I do and the reasons are far too obvious. I'd like to pay all my bills in one month, like to buy a car that runs, like to travel to see my other children and grandchildren whenever I want. A great wardrobe would be nice too! Oh, yeah, and then I could get the boobs I want!!!
    raynestar

Answer by raynestar at 5:38 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• No, but I would like to not have to worry about how the bills are going to get paid. If we had that much money I can only imagine how many mooching family members would come out of the woodwork.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 5:50 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I am already!
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 5:59 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• It's really not as much money as it sounds like..my friend won 1.9 Million in Vegas a few yrs. back and it's not like he lives in luxury or anything..he bought a bigger house, nicer truck, better motorcycle, but it didn't change his life, he's still a city bus driver taking vacations twice a year or so, just like he did before...he has always sprung for lunch, only now we eat filet mignon or prime rib instead of Thai or Mexican most the time, lol so that part is nice :)
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 6:40 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• of course. i can help my mom get her own house and license/car. i can get bday and xmas gifts for her, my 3 siblings, my nephew if i ever see him, and my neice. i can build my own dream home and get my dream cars. i can make my own charity or something. open up a restaurant/bakery/bar.
    lilshortie415

Answer by lilshortie415 at 7:23 PM on Nov. 29, 2010