im having alot of pain in my pelvic area it gets so intense that sometimes i cant move i cant walk more than 5 mins without being crotched over in pain what is the problem

mrsbean555

Asked by mrsbean555 at 5:37 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Are you in labor?
    Are yo a troll?
    MamaAlice54

Answer by MamaAlice54 at 5:38 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Does your anus hurt too! the reason I ask is I found out we can actually have a cramp from our anus to our pelvic and vagina. Can't sit, walk very short distances and it is very painful. Will also experience stabbing pain like a leg cramp!!!!!!!!
    suelo74

Answer by suelo74 at 5:40 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• im now 5 monts pregnant also forgot to add
    mrsbean555

Comment by mrsbean555 (original poster) at 5:42 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I actually had that problem-there is a muscle that travels around your anal area and across your pelvic area. I asked if she was in labor because if that's the cause she needs to go in! but if there is no chance she is in labor-a hot bath may help it relax for a while; make a conscious effort to let stress go; and make an appointment for a pelvic exam. I suffered for over a month; had two Dr visits; and it wasn't until they did a pelvic and rectal exam that they found the problem! He had to massage the muscle to relax it! Talk about having a truck go up your butt! But it did the trick!
    MamaAlice54

Answer by MamaAlice54 at 5:47 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• get off the computer and go to the e.r.
    cataquiroz24

Answer by cataquiroz24 at 5:47 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Call the doctor!!!!!!!!!!
    suelo74

Answer by suelo74 at 5:58 PM on Nov. 29, 2010