Husbands!!!!!!!

What has he done for you lately?

Mine has cuddled, loved, and bought me a puppy!

suelo74

Asked by suelo74 at 5:37 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• Mine, has cleaned and done dishes and mowed the lawn and clean our deck, planted flowers and trees and make our property look really nice for us to enjoy.

Answer by older at 5:40 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Mine has happily gone Christmas shopping with me, took our kids outside while I made dinner and cleaned up some of the mess from all the Christmas decorations and is giving our kids a bath!
    OBImomma

Answer by OBImomma at 5:42 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Mine agreed to let the kitten that was born in our backyard in the house (if I would get him fixed and take care of the claws). Little did we know what a great thing that would be, but now his mom swears she is allergic to pet hair and can't stay with us for as long when she visits. (She lives 1/2 an hour away and was staying for a week at at time). I can't tell you how much I love that cat now. LOL Also, he is building walls to enclose the top of the stairs and putting extra shelves up there for me for storage.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 5:44 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Mine took the whole week off last week. He helped with all the shopping, all the cooking, and did most of the kitchen clean-up as well. On Friday, he took me to visit some family who were unable to come for Thanksgiving dinner and then we went to visit my good friends from my growing-up days. I've never felt more loved in our almost 46 years together as husband and wife!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 5:48 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Kitten is a BLESSING in desgise!!!!!
    suelo74

Comment by suelo74 (original poster) at 5:49 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• My husband decorated the windows for Christmas, decorated the living room, put up the Christmas tree, bought me all new bedding and new curtains to decorate for Christmas, He has hung the curtains, helped me with laundry, took the whole family out for dinner and drinks he has been affectionate and loving. I guess that is why I have to forgive him for his faults he is not all bad!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 6:17 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• mine came home from work 3 hours early so I could goto bed and catch up on lost sleep. He's been doing 90% of the cooking, cleaning, etc as well as working FT. He's stepped it up since I am trying to recover from surgery on my sinus's and some throat complications from the breathing tube. But he's amazing all the time. Just especially so right now.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 6:17 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• He assembled the christmas tree, put up the outside lights, made dinner on my birthday and just loves me. I married a man that is a super husband.
    eluc

Answer by eluc at 6:21 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Mine makes us chocolate chip pancakes, loves to cuddle, does whatever I need him to do around the house. Its the little things, lol, although he does love to cuddle up and have deep, meaningful conversations about how much we've always wanted to be together (we go back to 6th grade, and love talking about our "history", lol). He tells me he wouldn't lose me for anything in the world, things like that. <3
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 6:53 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• My hubby cleaned the whole house while I was at work today :-]
    sugaree

Answer by sugaree at 7:15 PM on Nov. 29, 2010