have any of u had this????

how many months were u pregnant when u found out? even though the home pt were negative and u went to the dr???
i think i am since my bo are a little bigger and have a pouch if u know what i mean, i thought i was 5 weeks, but my mother assures me that she thinks im far more than that.
is it possible??
i have a dr. appointment until wedsnesday. what u gurls think????

cataquiroz24

Asked by cataquiroz24 at 5:44 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You can find out at 4 weeks... I've even heard of women finding out at 3 weeks and a few days...
    It's possible but only you'll know exactly how far when you go to the Drs
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 5:46 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I was a month and a half when I found out. It is possible to be further along than you think.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 5:47 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• relax. Don't get stressed. Everything will be okay.
    Conley639

Answer by Conley639 at 5:47 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• thanks, gurls, its just that i get worried at times, since i had a ms back in march and don't want to go through that again.
    and plus this is my second pregnancy, so i didn't have any symptoms with my first until i was 3 months but by then i already knew.
    cataquiroz24

Comment by cataquiroz24 (original poster) at 5:50 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I didn't figure out that I was pregnant with 2nd DS until I was 26 weeks! LOL
    Just take it easy and stay calm till you get to the DR.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 5:50 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• This is my second pregnancy... I'm 11 wks and I already look like I'm showing! My first I didn't show until after 4 months. I've also been WAY hungry all the time already. Every pregnancy is different so I've been told. Most important for you is not to stress. You will and baby will be fine. Just hang in there! All the best!
    hollysybb

Answer by hollysybb at 7:26 PM on Nov. 29, 2010