computer is messed up big time!

I have run Malware bytes, ccleaner, super anti spyware and Mcaffee and still my searches are being re-directed...each time I run these programs less and less adware are found...

Does adware redirect your searches or is that a virus?

How many times will i have to run these programs? Ive been doing this for 8 days now! Ay ya yai

Also another annyoying problems is Just in time debugging keeps popping up...does anyone know how to turn that off? It says please select a de-bugger?????

Elda90042

Asked by Elda90042 at 5:48 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Technology

• I need help too! I think I have a virus or trojan I've ran all the same software but it still won't let me play sims3 and my pc keeps crashing!
    suelo74

Answer by suelo74 at 5:51 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• i had the same problem with my laptop i had a worm called worm.win32.netsky, and it kept on blocking my computer from scanning.
    my suggestion, reformat the computer because it sounds like u have a virus that blocks anything from finding it, and it doesn't work if u just open a new account, believe me, been there done that and it works for a bit than stops working again. just make sure that u saved all ur info but if u haven't , might as well get rid of it since the virus attaches itself to anything, and if u save it and reformat the comp it just going to do the same thing all over again.
    cataquiroz24

Answer by cataquiroz24 at 5:59 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Uhh.. it sounds like you have a virus in spite of all your protection, you may need a new hard drive..or wait, hard disk.. no that's not it.. hard something..lol.. Oh hell, I don't speak computer, but I took mine to a computer shop when it was acting that way, it was an HP laptop, they "only" charged $75..I thought it would be a lot more.
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 6:01 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• This is usually the cause of malware. I find the below instructions are particularly useful. They offer some other cleaning steps in addition to the programs you are using. You may also want to try updating Windows, if you have not done so already. Sometimes, patches will remove the security holes in your system that let this malware in.

http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=35407
    OBImomma

Answer by OBImomma at 6:02 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Have you tried the system restore option? They told me about that when I got mine fixed and I used it the next time my computer acted up..it restores your computer to an earlier date..WALA! It's born again! Washed in the blood of the internet gods! :p
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 6:04 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• updating windows is that microsoft windows?
    what about re-installing operating system?
    Elda90042

Comment by Elda90042 (original poster) at 6:06 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• er you might just want to reformat it from the sounds of what your computer is doing it sounds like its in your system restore partition but if you try clearing that part out you might not have to do a format.. but than again it says to select a debugger when you should only have one
    Gen

Answer by Gen at 6:12 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• lol you can try calling mcafee too see if there tech support can walk you through whats wrong with it
    Gen

Answer by Gen at 6:16 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Yes, just do a Microsoft update. If you are using internet explorer it is an option under the tools menu (hit ALT first). Re-installing the operating system usually takes care of it except for certain viruses that are outside the operating system and won't take care of it if it is in the backups.
    If you have anymore questions feel free to send a message!
    OBImomma

Answer by OBImomma at 9:28 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• seems like you have a serious virus maybe you need to run a system recovery on your cpu...you can google to see how to do it for your operating system.
    KheiyahIsLife

Answer by KheiyahIsLife at 5:59 PM on Nov. 30, 2010