Santa Clause and christmas gifts

Do you let Santa bring all the gifts or just one?

aitson

Asked by aitson at 6:02 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Holidays

• Santa brings one or two big gifts for each child and leaves them unwrapped under the tree.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 6:07 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Well you are right you did give your opinion which is fine. If you do not play Santa for your children then fine. This was being asked as a fun question, maybe you are just in a bad mood.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 6:39 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• We let him bring one gift and fill the stocking with lots of little gifts. Sometimes he brings the most expensive gift and other times we get her the most expensive. This year she getting a DSi from us and games from Santa.. Our magic will be gone in just a few years though it will be a sad time then.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:09 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• santa normally brings a few gifts. sometimes they are the larger ones that I don't wrap to make things easier on me..lol.
    GiannasMommy06

Answer by GiannasMommy06 at 6:09 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• ShouldHaveLeft: If you are going to come on here talking like that, why don't you just back off when it is obviously apparent no one else likes your attitude??
    wenona_mandy

Answer by wenona_mandy at 6:30 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• As parents this is fun. If you do not believe in Santa for your children then fine. Move on to the next question.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 6:30 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Talking like what? I haven't cursed or called anyone names, these forums are meant for our opinion and the last time I checked, I didn't give attitude, I gave my opinion.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 6:32 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Santa brought toys but just 3 or 4 a piece ( I have 2 boys), and filled the stockings. If it was from us it said from mom and dad on the package. It just depended on what it was and if we thought it was something Santa would bring. In our house Santa never brought "big ticket items".
    jessa1091

Answer by jessa1091 at 7:04 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• When my son was little we wrapped our gifts to him and Santa provided unwrapped gifts that were on his list that he asked for. We always got him items that were not on his "Santa" list.
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 7:09 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Santa always brought one or two per kid and something for the dog- always unwrapped with big bows, and the stocking stuff.

everything else was wrapped and from us
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:15 PM on Nov. 29, 2010