Pregnant and In College???

So I took the rest of this quarter off because of the tough morning sickness that I have had this 1st trimester. When I go back to school in January though (which I am going back!) I will be in my 2nd trimester.
My question is if you are in college and pregnant what type of bookbag do you carry? I have the traditional backpack and then I also have a messenger bag and I just want to know which is going to be better for me. Please keep in mind though that I am a medical student so I have my binder, notebook, books, dictionary, pens, pencils, etc. and my laptop that must be taken to every class.
I just want to be prepared for when I return to school and Ican tell you that my back is already hurting and I'm not carrying anything. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone!

lc20101782

Asked by lc20101782 at 6:33 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would think a backpack would suffice. Messenger bag will add to weight that you'll be carrying below which may make it super heavy. I don't know, you'll have to try them both out!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 6:40 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I use a roller bag
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 6:46 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• A regular backpack or roller bag! i'm in college and preggo too. :o)
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 7:49 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• First I got a new backpack that had more support by attatching at the hips, more for running across campus between classes, but then found out I was pregnant and that didn't work. So my husband got me this roller crate froms taples that I could stick my bag and afew other things into, and it was able to serve more functions than just school like a roller backpack would. It worked pretty well for me. I found that just the backpack got pretty painful as I got further along, especially when I was closing in on the end during summer semester.
    JadeRDragosani

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 8:31 PM on Nov. 29, 2010