baby is acting weird....

Is it normal for my 2 month old son to be breathing like a kid that has been crying, Short and fast, like sniffling. He has a Rash that showed up on his cheeks, and he has been vomiting today. non of this is normal behavior for him. other than this he is acting okay. Any thoughts to what might be going on??

Conley639

Asked by Conley639 at 6:43 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Call the nurse line just to make sure there isn't something you are missing. Keep baby hydrated, don't panic but trust your instincts.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 6:48 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• DOCTORS! Take the little one to the doctors that way they can see if his lungs are ok. I would call and wouldn't wait until the morning, call his doc tell him the problem and he'll let you know what you should do.

Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 6:45 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• coughing any? Fever? It could be nothing, just fever related or it could be something like bronchitis.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:45 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I do agre you need to call the doctor either way though...
    But_Mommie

• Call your ped. doc. ASAP I would.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 6:46 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Call the doctor. It sounds like a virus though.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 6:47 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Thanks girls. I will give the after hours a call. I am not to worried about it, because he seems to be acting fine. But I will go ahead and see what the nurse says to do. Thank you for all of your help!! xoxox
    Conley639

Comment by Conley639 (original poster) at 6:56 PM on Nov. 29, 2010