40 something moms-have you ever had to deal with a mean women clique at school?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:52 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Football mom's! Once I even made all the sloppy joe meat for the weekly football dinner(20lbs worth). When I dropped it off, I volunteered to stay and help serve, I was told that "I wasn't needed". When I came to pick up the crockpots they hadn't even rinsed them out. I was so hurt and angry that I didn't cook again. I made friends with a few other "outcast" moms and we had a ball every game. We were the loud and FUN group. We didn't care what others thought and I miss it terribly now.
    knappkin

Answer by knappkin at 7:17 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Well in all honesty I thought I had, but I guess they thought I was the mean one. I don't know what to tell you except keep a smile plastered on your face. Good luck hon.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 6:53 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Yes. There is a group of younger mom's who make up a very ulgy clique. I just made friends with the few other older moms and the moms who aren't included in their group and we are very happy to be left out of their BS.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 6:57 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• dmbutler,I had to deal with that at my child's old school but now in hs it is a different world. I am welcomed with open arms and everyone is friendly. It will get better.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:00 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Anyone else?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:45 AM on Nov. 30, 2010