Clever ideas to get an Ex BF out of your life for good?

And i don't mean...Killing him either...LOL......I am just looking for some clever ideas to get an Ex BF out of your life for good...?

I want the calls to stop. But he calls anonymously and i can't block an anonymous number...So, that won't work

He knows where i live....And i can't move!....So, that won't work!

The only idea that i have come up with so far is this.....On my cell phone...I was able to record one of those messages that says your phone is disconnected?...And i re recorded it as my voice mail message, repeating it 4 times. By the time they get to the end of the message, to leave a message...They will probably just hang up!..Thinking the phone is disconnected!

Anyone else have any clever ideas like this?

Thanks ladies!

gogogirl79

Asked by gogogirl79 at 6:58 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• Tell him your not going to be available for a while because you have to go to the hospital. When he asks what for..."well...I have this nasty smelling infection that is so bad, I have to be hospitalized for them to figure it out..." you should be hearing a dial tone right after that.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 7:00 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Tell him you have an STD.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 7:00 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Get another man to answer his calls and threaten him with bodily harm if he doesn't leave you alone!

Answer by older at 7:01 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I had a stalker X. I called the cops and had him arrested for harrasment. He spent a night in jail and never bothered me again. Plus I got a retraining order
    TawnyMarlow

Answer by TawnyMarlow at 7:04 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• @ older.............Oooh....that's a good idea...In fact, i could have a guy's voice on my phone instead..Or, me and the guy saying ..."hey this is ?...and this is ?....We can't come to the phone right now...and end it with...I love you ?...I love you too ?.............LOL

Hope that makes sense?.........Ha ha ha!
    gogogirl79

Comment by gogogirl79 (original poster) at 7:04 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Def have another guy answer your phone, that should scare him off. If that doesn't work, make sure you can find a guy bigger than your ex to take care of the situation haha
    sugaree

Answer by sugaree at 7:05 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I was told by my friends to. lose all the friends that we have that are mutual. and or move, change number so on... email... you got the picture...could have another guy answer... but then it might piss him off and possibly wont leave you alone at all... im not sure.. good luck tho
    mommyoftristan

Answer by mommyoftristan at 7:08 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• The next time he calls, or shows up etc, I would tell him flat out "I do not want you in my life anymore. Dont call me, dont come by, dont email me, nothing. I DONT WANT YOU IN ANY WAY ANYMORE. And if you continue to harass me I will be forced to file a restraining order on you, and if you break it, you will be arrested. I'm not trying to cause problems, or get you in legal trouble. But as of now, you are no longer welcome in my life. You need to respect that, or you know what will be happening". Then hang up, shut the door, whatever. And follow through on it, if he wont stop. Like PP said, after one night in jail, he may learn his lesson. If not, when he breaks the order AGAIN, have him arrested again. Dont give up, and dont give in. He will eventually learn his lesson or end up with some hard time. Either way, he is out of your life.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 2:36 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Very good advice everyone...I will definitely take it ALL......

Thanks a bunch!
    gogogirl79

Comment by gogogirl79 (original poster) at 3:04 PM on Dec. 1, 2010