How can I make an extra $100 a month?

Avon or selling candles and other things like that are not an option. Been there done that. I'm 8months pregnant with baby#3. Money is tight and I'm trying to find a way to make a little extra money. Babysitting isn't really an option being as I'm moving to a new location and don't know anyone there. Any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:59 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Money & Work

• maybe your husband could get a part time job.
    TawnyMarlow

Answer by TawnyMarlow at 7:02 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Figure out how to make tutu's or the pretty bows and try to sell them. I can't think of anything else
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 7:03 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• How about instead of making an extra 100$ a month, you cut back 100$ a month?
    kbakeman

Answer by kbakeman at 7:03 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities:  Mavi's Home Work.  I am sure you can find something there.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:10 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• There's nothing else to cut back on. SO is working full time plus overtime.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:14 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• eeek! Avoid anything with a large startup cost and anything that requires mostly parties and inventory requirements. Be careful with all the wording too. People will tell you what you want to hear just to get theirs. I sell Mark and love and the potential is there if you work hard. My think about candles is this...why pay more when I can go to the store and get some that smell even better? Same can hold true for a lot of products including makeup.
    JuJubean1979

Answer by JuJubean1979 at 7:26 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Try selling used items on ebay. Look for name brands kids and adult clothes at Thrift Stores. I'm currently making roughly $150 a week right now.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 7:56 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Do you have anything you could sell on eBay? You might be surprised at what sells. You can look around your house for items, look on eBay to see if they are selling, and go from there. Just one idea. I'd be glad to search completed listings for you if you are not a member. Completed listings show how much items went for. Private message me if you want.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:56 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I do have things I could sale on ebay but I don't know how. Like how to advertise and ship to people,etc. That's a good idea if I can figure out how.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:13 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Go to eBay website and look at the tutorials on selling. Then read a bunch of descriptions. It is really easy. The biggest thing is being as honest as possible and having good pictures. But first look at the instructions and help sections. Again private message me if I can be more help.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 9:02 PM on Nov. 29, 2010