do you ever believe half the quizes you take online??

I am waiting till my next ob/dr visit to ask if i can be checked to see if I have a thyroid issue. 23 out of 38 questions answered got me 61% chance of having issues. but do u ever believe or partially believe these things?

You answered 23 items out of 38 in a way that indicates hyperthyroidism risks and symptoms.

Your score is 61%. You definitely have some hyperthyroidism risk factors and symptoms that could be affecting your health. Have this checked out fairly soon

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:05 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Nope
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 7:08 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• yeah same here im like.. eh.. probably something to make you think you have issues just so you pay to see a dr and pay to be put on meds you dont need.... but im skeptical
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:09 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• no because i took one that said i had some type of cancer but i got it checked it out and there was nuthing....they checked me head to toe and there was not a thing to be found....
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 8:47 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• no. i don't take them anymore
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 1:43 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• No I dont
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 3:25 PM on Nov. 30, 2010