Are you involved in your kids school activities like PTA and parties? Do you like doing it or does it become bothersome sometimes?

sweetpea1217

Asked by sweetpea1217 at 7:07 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in General Parenting

• I'm not involved in the PTA, but we do a lot. It's very bothersome. I'd rather just stay home. I do it for the kids.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 7:26 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I have always been involved with my kids schools and events. This is the first year I have not been involved, although I have 3 different schools this year and my DD has not even started school because she has been sick and in and out of the hospital. I always loved helping witht he school and being involved. I will say that sometimes it does get to be alot, especially if there aren't other parents helping. If it is always the same group of people you might get frustrated and not want to help anymore.

For me I have always loved it!

Good Luck!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 7:26 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I tried to get involved with my son's classroom and school activities, but the other moms were very rude and unfriendly. I don't need a brick wall to fall on me!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 8:11 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• i get as involved s possible. I love being a part of my kids school stuff even though its only pre-k
    tld1221

Answer by tld1221 at 8:53 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I am involved with many aspects of my children's lives... I coach their cheer squads, I run the office at their cheer gym, I volunteer in their class... I just can't do the PTA thing... I can't stand the politics and drama!
    jilliebean0403

Answer by jilliebean0403 at 10:52 PM on Nov. 29, 2010