What is your favorite book to read?

One that you have read more than once and you can never put down each time you do read it.

sweetpea1217

Asked by sweetpea1217 at 7:13 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The Bible for one. I've read some books that were real page turners and hard to put down but none of them twice. Maybe someday in the distant future I'll do that.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 10:12 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• the twilight series
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 1:39 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I like the twilight series
    kewi86

Answer by kewi86 at 3:50 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• It's never one book for me. Always a series. They are just so much more FUN. #1 the "Outlander" series by Diana Gabaldon. 7 huge books full of romance and suspense and action and LIFE. I've read those books probably 6 times, maybe more. #2 The yaya-series (3 books) by Rebecca Wells. #3 The Twilight Saga. Yes, I am a twihard. I've read the saga 5 times in the last few months, watched the first two movies countless times, and am waiting with bated breath for the third to come out on the 4th of december. #4 The Harry Potter series, which I am currently reading for the 4th go around. #5 The Chronicles of Narnia, which I guess could be one book, but is really 7 of them altogether.
    If I had to pick one book, just one book...it would have to be "The Crowning Glory of Calla Lily Ponder" by Rebecca Wells. OMW that book is a must read for every woman in the world. Not kidding.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 4:05 PM on Nov. 30, 2010