Does it seem like some people are more in love with the idea of being in love, rather than the actual person?

Musicmom80

Asked by Musicmom80 at 7:31 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• I am sure there are those who are but being in love with an idea, doesn't last long...

Answer by older at 7:32 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• There are people out there... it's the same people who are obsessed with the idea of the wedding and not the actual marriage. It sounds good, but then the reality sets in and it isn't pretty.
    abbysmommy429

Answer by abbysmommy429 at 7:33 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I think here are too many people who are in love with the idea of being in love, having a big wedding and in love with having sex....but have no clue what their partner or spouse is really like or if they are a good match.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 7:36 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• older! I have ideas all the time! I have ADD so you are damn skippy they don't last long! LOL
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 7:37 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• some people do no thave to wish the wedding thing and still have idea that is love something it is not
    more wishing for love than having a loving partner
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 7:47 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Yes, otherwise the divorce rate wouldn't be so high IMO
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 8:37 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Oh yes it does. People want to find someone and then a week later *BAM* they are "in love". Its silly to me.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 2:21 PM on Dec. 1, 2010