HOw do i get motivated to lose weight?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:03 PM on Jul. 5, 2008 in Health

• i dunno but when somebody finds out let me know pleaseeeee:)
    tristonsmom1208

Answer by tristonsmom1208 at 6:11 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• You have to find some motivation... do you want to be healthy so you can play with your kids? Do you want to look good? Do you have a reunion or something big coming up? It's hard to get motivated if you're a SAHM, so you have to MAKE motivation. I keep telling myself that after I have this baby, I'm going to get back down to 150 pounds, and I'm going shopping. All of my clothes are getting nasty & way out of style.
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 7:46 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• My husband knew I was struggling the last 10 lbs, so he offered to but me a new Coach Purse and wallet after I lost all the weight. I printed which one I wanted out and posted it to refrigator so when I see pic it makes me try harder lol!!! Whatever works I guess lol!
    redtang912

Answer by redtang912 at 9:18 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• Something that works for me is having a friend to lose weight with. I have trouble with it too, and it is much easier to have a friend to work out with because you can keep each other motivated and on track.
    angelmonki

Answer by angelmonki at 10:28 PM on Jul. 5, 2008