Is it just me or.......

Does anyone else feel like poking their eyes and ears out when those stupid commercials for Progressive Insurance come on, with "Flo?" She is so annoying, I change the channel everytime I see them. The other one that's super annoying is the one for "I can't believe it's not butter." I might try it if the commercial wasn't so ignorant. And, those ones for Progresso soup! Ok, I'm gonna stop. Any that really annoy you all?

cbk_mom3

Asked by cbk_mom3 at 7:50 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Entertainment

• Yes, the Progressive ones are annoying. Lol
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 7:51 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• yes Yes YES!!!
    TawnyMarlow

Answer by TawnyMarlow at 7:51 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• The Target commercials for Christmas. That woman is creepy.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 7:58 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Tararenee, I agree with you on that. She is!
    cbk_mom3

Comment by cbk_mom3 (original poster) at 8:12 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I literally, I'm not kidding, mute that dumb woman on the Progressive commercials whenever it comes on. I cannot stomach her and I wouldn't buy their insurance if it was free!
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 8:53 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Orionsgirl, I agree 100% with you on that!
    cbk_mom3

Comment by cbk_mom3 (original poster) at 8:54 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• That Progressive woman is completely annoying. I have had Progressive for years but wouldn't be a new customer with that ad! I'd be surprised if you found anyone who liked her (but to each their own). As for the Target woman, I had to laugh my a** off when she was running in her high heels with that parachute behind her.
    cheeseit

Answer by cheeseit at 8:59 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• LMAO, yes. You would think they would put on other commercials-they are on all day long!
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 2:32 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Agreed, always change the channel meself
    Embryonic

Answer by Embryonic at 5:51 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I don't mind flo and I love the target commercial, but the progressive commercials are so annoying. I also hate the yogurt commercials where the lady is on the phone talking about desserts and her husband is looking for them in fridge but she is really talking about yogurt, err I hate the commercial. Another I can't stand is the glade lady from the candle commercial.

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 7:35 AM on Nov. 30, 2010