pairing boots with clothes

Do you think it looks silly to wear regular pants (not skinnies) tucked into boots, or is it better to just leave them untucked? I bought a pair of boots this weekend and they look great with my skinny jeans but not sure if they look right with regular pants. They are black suede scrunch boots that hit just below my knee. There is no heel. I think they look kinda funny with my pants untucked.

heatherann0221

Asked by heatherann0221 at 7:51 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• They probably look like regular closed shoes untucked.

Answer by older at 7:52 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• whatever you like. i used to either wear skinny jeans, or wear boot cut jeans, depended on what boots i was wearing
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 7:53 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Either way in or out is OK.
    AdrianaS

Answer by AdrianaS at 7:54 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• If the jeans add bulk and make the boots look weird, then don't tuck. I have a pair of boots like this. If they're scrunchy already and have room for the pants, you're likely fine.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 8:05 PM on Nov. 29, 2010