Ever not be able tofind out the gender b/c baby wouldnt cooperate??

ahhh.... I'm a need to know kind of person. lol

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 7:57 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• No, but usually if it is a boy they can tell right away and very early on. Maybe you have a little girl on her way!
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 7:59 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• With my first ultrasound we couldn't tell becasue he wouldn't uncross his legs.....took until the next one to know
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 8:01 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• My son was uncooperative at first. They had me drink a coke and lay on my side to try to get him to change positions so they could look. This was not a office ultrasound though, it was an 'entertainment' ultrasound I paid for.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:07 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• We decided to find out with our third and final baby. I was excited...we were going to reveal the results on Christmas. We went in for the ultrasound and he not only had his legs crossed but the cord was running between the legs!! No matter what we tried, he would not move so he was a surprise!! It was great, anyway!!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 8:10 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• My 2nd son refused to show the goods. He had his foot tucked up over and under his genitals.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 8:38 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• It happens alot, my youngest moved so much that it was hard to get the right measurements and stuff until the dayu I went to find out the sex. That was the one and only time the little bugger wouldn't uncross his legs and wouldn't move.
    hazeleyes_101

Answer by hazeleyes_101 at 8:45 PM on Nov. 29, 2010