What does your man think of giving oral? adult content

Hubby won't do oral-anyone else have this problem? Been together 5 yrs and I never brought it up. Finally I'm missing the feeling so bad so i tell him. He says he don't do it he just dont like to. Every ex loved doing it. I can't stand this! I'm too young to live without it the rest of my life. What to do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:58 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• I don't think this would be grounds for a divorce, you can't make the man do what he doesn't like doing! you got to weigh your pros and cons with this man and figure out if you are willing to spend the rest of your life with him or not.

Answer by older at 8:00 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• It's DH's favorite thing in the world. He'd do it all day if I let him. But I'm not a huge fan of giving it, which he wishes was different.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 8:03 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• DH wants to do it to me but I don't want him to and I won't do it to him either... I think it's gross. To each their own!!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:04 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• If I were in that position he wouldn't get BJ's then. I think he is being a bit selfish he should want to make you happy. My husband always told me it was his duty to please me.

Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 8:04 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I been with my DH almost 11 years married 7 and when we were dating he would do it once in a while, but since we got married he wont he says he doesn't like it. He wants me to do it to him he just don't like giving. I have talked to him about it, but to me it isn't that big a deal so I don't ask much about it anymore. The only thing now is he asks me why I don't shave lol. I tell him if he would go down on me once in a while I might shave lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 8:06 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• that really sucks. i couldn't live without that either. that is the only thing that feels good when we have sex. take that away and i'd be left with nothing. although i don't think it's worth leaving him over. i think that he should just grin and bare it. we have to make compromises in life and if he expects you to do it to him then he should return the favor. i often times have sex when i don't want to cause i love him and want to make him happy. he should feel the same about you. he should do it cause it would make you happy. it's not like your asking him to do it for an hr. gosh, tell him to man up.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 8:12 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• i think he should give a little.. i am not a fan of givng it... but i do..NOT all the time but every so often because he enjoys it. he should want to make you happy its not all about what he wants. its a give give situation.
    Ross2010

Answer by Ross2010 at 8:20 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• My husband likes going down. If he didn't go down on me I wouldn't go down on him.
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 8:29 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• My husband loves to do it, and I love to give oral back. The more often I give him a blow job he reciprocates with oral pleasure for me =)
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 8:35 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• My man eats me like I'm his last meal and would stay down there all night if I let him =P
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 9:18 PM on Nov. 29, 2010