BUMP if you had NO idea 'Santa' was a hot button topic before joining CM!

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 8:01 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Crazy for Credits

• I honestly didnt know a lot of things were such hot buttons til I joined cafemom
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 2:08 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Lately, anything is a big deal on here if you don't agree with someone else's opinion!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:05 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• there was a lot of stuff i had no idea was such a big deal till i got on here
    tiffanyv123

Answer by tiffanyv123 at 8:06 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• banging head into wallI must have been living in a bubble, because before I joined CM, I had no idea MANY things were "hot-button" issues. Oh well, live and learn. Poor Santa. Done in by Cafe Mom. Who would have ever thought?

cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 8:17 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I agre with m-avi. I thought my daughter was dramatic. She would really like it here. Lol
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 8:06 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Oh yeah, I learned that Santa is evil because when you scramble the letters it spells Satan. But I just thought it spelled stupid...lol
    I learned a lot of things were wrong by joining cafe mom. Including, but not limited to
    Lying to my kid if I have a little fun with Santa, is wrong and mean.
    If I don't co sleep, I don't love my kids enough
    If I bottle feed I don't deserve to have kids
    My kids will grow up to be drooling idiots if they ever are allowed to have sugar

Seriously..no joke. I have been told all of these things on here!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 8:31 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I guess I'm not getting the mother of the year award because my kids believe in Santa, Tooth Fairy, and Easter Bunny.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 9:25 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I didn't "get" why it was an issue before joining CM.. and I still do not get why it's an issue after joining CM..
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 8:07 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I didn't know until last year but apparently, if you don't teach your kids to believe in Santa, you deserve a spot in the lowest circle of hell. Quite frankly, I don't know why people get their panties in a wad about the way others celebrate Christmas. It's not like there's going to be someone pounding on your door on Christmas Eve demanding to see the plate of cookies and milk you're leaving for Santa and if there isn't one, you'll get dragged to jail. If there is such a patrol, it's news to me.

I'll celebrate Christmas in my house the way I want to, and you can celebrate the way YOU want to and we'll ALL be happy!! Merry Christmas everyone!!
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 8:59 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I had no idea even after being here 4 years!!! but I will bump ya anyway!

Answer by older at 8:02 PM on Nov. 29, 2010