How can I...

Get my husband to stop drinking from the milk carton!!! It drives me crazy not to mention a little gross. If it were just me and him it wouldn't be as big of a deal but other people have to drink that milk.
I have begged him for years to stop. Any suggestions?

CarlieJS

Asked by CarlieJS at 8:15 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• All I can think of is to give him a separate container that is his. Just an idea.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:18 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• lol I would stop buying milk
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 8:21 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I have nothing it drives me nuts as well. He tried not to do it in front of me because he knows that he will get yelled at but I catch him every so often. It grosses me out. he just does not get it in the least.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 8:17 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Buy him his own milk carton and put his name on it. Minor problem solved now move on to something really important.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 8:19 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Buy him his own milk and tell him it is all his. You and the rest drink out of the other milk carton. It may cost you a bit more each grocery trip but it would solve the issue. You have been trying for years and it hasn't worked ~ it just isn't gonna happen.
    tony1638

Answer by tony1638 at 8:20 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Thanks elizabr that is a great suggestion. I may try it however we go through a few gallons of milk a day once his runs out he will just drink from another.

ShouldHaveLeft - you are a little rude.
    CarlieJS

Comment by CarlieJS (original poster) at 8:21 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• He probably won't listen to reason if he has been doing it for a while. Just buy him his own milk and put his name on it.
    TawnyMarlow

Answer by TawnyMarlow at 8:22 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Why was that rude? Don't you have real kids and real stuff to worry about other than going behind an adult baby that doesn't want to listen? That's all I meant.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 8:24 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Yes I do have real kids. but right now I have nothing to worry about. If you don't like my question then move onto a different one.
    CarlieJS

Comment by CarlieJS (original poster) at 8:28 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Wow...you ladies are really sensitive today...I didn't say I didn't like your question. I gave you a valid, reasonable response...WOW!
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 8:30 PM on Nov. 29, 2010