Chantix side effects?

Have you ever been on Chantix? If so, what were your side effects and how long were you on the drug?
I want to know because I'm going to be participating in a study of the patch form of chantix, which I will get paid very well for but I'm trying to determine if it is worth it. The study will be for 18 days.
Thank you!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:16 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Health

• I hear the dream thing a lot but I never had that. I have been on it twice, about 3 weeks each time. I did get nauseous for about 10 min after taking it but that only started after I stopped smoking while I was still on it. When I took it and smoked I didn't get nauseous. Weird.
    MissAlisabeth

Answer by MissAlisabeth at 8:54 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I had wicked weird dreams. Very vivid. Also missed my period for a month after taking it.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 8:23 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Oh - And I took it for 3 weeks
    Nanixh

• Weird dreams. And MAKE SURE you eat something before you take it. It will make you horribly nauseous if you don't.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 8:29 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• they can cause liver damage. my mom took it to quit and now is suing the company for it causing her liver damage
    Mom2UnbrnAngels

Answer by Mom2UnbrnAngels at 8:36 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I was nauseated if I didn't eat. I had awesome vivid dreams. I was less hungry and lost a couple pounds which was great. I felt good the whole three months I took it.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 8:41 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

Answer by Mom2UnbrnAngels

Woah. I did not know that,
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 8:44 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I know they make a lot of people feel too sick to smoke.
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 9:14 PM on Nov. 29, 2010