Has anyone ever felt the need to intensly carbo-load early in pregnancy? adult content

My husband came home on leave a few weeks ago and there's a chance I could be pregnant, although slim there's still a chance. I've had two pregnancies before and never felt the need to carbo-load or felt as sluggish as I do right now. I have Mirena but I know theres still a chance of getting pregnant. It seems everytime we start to talk about getting pregnant again it just happens like that. So I was just curious if anyone else has felt the need to carbo-load during early pregnancy. I haven't missed a period yet but I'm going to try a pregnancy test anyway.

hazeleyes_101

Asked by hazeleyes_101 at 8:38 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Only because breads and plain pastas are the only things that I can keep down.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 8:45 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I never did.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 8:56 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• thats all i wanted during the first and second months of this pregnancy
    lucasmommy503

Answer by lucasmommy503 at 10:29 PM on Nov. 29, 2010