Is anyone else ready for Christmas......

to already be over? Call me scrooge if you must, but I'm seriously already done with all the ads on tv, radio, internet, mail, newspaper, you name it!

cbk_mom3

Asked by cbk_mom3 at 8:55 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Holidays

• Scrooooooooge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited about Christmas it's pathetic. Be happy! Decorate something! ♥
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 8:57 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I am tired of it too but the only reason I like this time of year is cause my birthday is before Christmas. I'm especially happy this year cause in NC when a person turns 25 their car insurance goes down. Yippiiieee :)
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 8:58 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I know, orionsgirl. I'm just in a lousy mood tonight. My fibromyalgia is flaring,and it makes me a grump on everything. I really am excited about Christmas. Way to go, sweetpea. That is something to be excited about. Anytime you can save money, it's a good thing!
    cbk_mom3

Comment by cbk_mom3 (original poster) at 9:00 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I love Christmas. I need to start shopping.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 9:01 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I love christmas but I get annoyed with all the christmas music I had to play that stuff all the time in band in High school so not looking forward to that everywhere I go.
    bhoward87

Answer by bhoward87 at 9:02 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I LOVE Christmas. Its my favorite time of the year and it goes by way too quickly for me. We spend the days doing things as a family, decorating, getting out of the house, buying for others, and just having fun. I hate when its over lol. BUT we dont watch commercials and focus on the commercialism. We make our own ornaments and decorations and we bake a lot. those are the things the kids remember.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 10:24 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• It is a time for family and friends....I do hate all those commercials..
    But I try not to focus on them..
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 11:20 AM on Nov. 30, 2010