My puppy is so cute.

She is standing on her hind legs eating her dinner off of the top of her crate. Silly pug.
What has your dog done funny today?

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 9:06 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Pets

• I will tell you what my Aussie did today that was not funny AT ALL she some how got out of the fence and was gone for three hours almost gave me a heart attack. My Dachshund likes to eat the Billjac food out of his bowl first before going for the Blue Buffalo it makes me laugh.
    bhoward87

Answer by bhoward87 at 9:11 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• That IS cute! My cats won't allow me to have a dog :(
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 9:16 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Awwww cute I can't wait to get my puppy it should be sometime this week can't wait.
    suelo74

Answer by suelo74 at 9:29 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I like when my chiweenie stares out the window....my shiba inu is just always cute :-)
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 10:06 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Mine has been annoying but not funny today, though both funny/annoying can be everyday cause he believes he is the family 2 yr old kid.
    kingkongsmom

Answer by kingkongsmom at 11:33 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• My 5 month old beagle loves to carry around a stuffed animal, the problem is, it's bigger than him. When hubby came home from work, Max grabbed his stuffed animal, ran to greet Daddy, did his little happy dance. He turned to come back to where I was and because of the size of his toy, he couldn't see. Walked right into the dishwasher. He dropped the toy, turned and looks at us as if to ask, What the heck just happened? Shakes his head, ears aflapping! Picks up the toy and off he goes. Our 7 month old bulldog cracks me up every time she shakes! Her lips flap and it makes that wierd sound!! I love puppies!
    tracy0812

Answer by tracy0812 at 5:50 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• well that is quite cute....my dog was laying on the floor next to my feet,i had a bag of those quaker rice cakes the little ones though...caramel corn was the flavor....i had one of them yummy little gifts from above and she snatched it out of my hand as i was getting ready to take a bite,she knew she had done wrong so she spit the rest of it out and gave me the puppy eyes...mind you she about 9 years old right now and she did the puppy eyes.....it was like that sour patch kids commercial....
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 10:53 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Right now Jake (my 9 yr old pittie) is laying on his back on the couch getting ready to fall off if he isn't careful.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 2:17 AM on Dec. 1, 2010