Question about my favorite show.

It is at least one of my favorites.
"Without a Trace", second place: "Criminal Minds".
I have been watching reruns of "Without a Trace" on Ion channel, but either missed or haven't checked if there are any new ones being made and shown.
Does anybody know?
Also, can they be seen anywhere on line, without an special sign ups, accepting offers and giving out my information?

BeaMoore

Asked by BeaMoore at 9:09 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Entertainment

• without a trace was an awesome show!!! but it was cancelled and didnt come back this year..
    criminal minds is one of my favorite shows..and its still on..i believe its on, on wednesdays at 9pm..

there are free tv show websites, hulu.com, free-tv-online.com, and others..just google it..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 9:17 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Ok, I will try those, but have to tell you that Criminal Minds were very difficult to find on line, and I am just very worried about signing up for anything.
    I will soooooo miss Without a Trace.
    Do you remember how it ended, romance wise? Jack with Samantha or Martin with Samantha. I know the other nice, young dude proposed to the beautiful and smart, dark haired Lady. Did anything happen with Vivian?
    BeaMoore

Comment by BeaMoore (original poster) at 9:24 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• i dont even know how it ended. i think i just was just a season finale. an they may have thought it would get picked back up so they left it open i didnt see their finale or Cold Case which is another one of my CBS fave.
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 10:22 PM on Nov. 29, 2010