Who did Cyber Monday shopping???

OK it's amazing how things come about when you least expect them too. When I woke up this AM I got on the computer just to look around the Cyber Monday ads...didn't see anything. Then I was unsure if I was going to be able to get KaVaughn the VTech V.Reader he had been asking for until after Christmas. Well all that changed around 8PM tonight. KaVaughn's Aunt called & said that she would be sending the money for the V.Reader tomorrow & on top of that I got him 2 games for the price of one =) So happy I stayed up & continued to look around on the computer...I guess good things due come to those whom wait patiently, LoL!!!

MsWood729

Asked by MsWood729 at 9:13 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Shopping

• Woot Woot! Score for you!

I was planning on shopping today, but since a trip to the ER last night to find out I have pneumonia, and $180 worth of antibiotics, there is nothing left to buy with today. I am just happy to be feeling better.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:19 PM on Nov. 29, 2010