What's your favorite holiday memory?

babygirl2008200

Asked by babygirl2008200 at 9:17 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The whole family in front of the tree
    mueller_amanda

Answer by mueller_amanda at 9:25 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• My son's first Christmas. He was such a Butterball!
    SavageGrl

Answer by SavageGrl at 10:04 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• As a kid- One year, when I was about 6, I asked Santa for a pogo stick. When my sisters' and I got up Christmas morning, it was nowhere to be found. We all went about opening presents and what not...and then my mama and daddy say "what's this?" pointing behind my dads recliner....AND THERE IT WAS! Lol! They told me Santa was Santa was just having fun with me by hiding it. =) My daddy then took me outside to teach me how to use it....and kept hogging it! "Hold on pumpkin....one more time and then it's your turn." Lol!

As an adult- The best was my sons 2nd Christmas. We got him out of bed and brought him to the living room where he was taken back by all he saw...but the best part was the NEXT morning. We didn't have to wake him up...he woke us up and hauled A$$ to the living room expecting to see the same thing as the day before! LOL! Bless his heart....we had to explain it was only ONCE a year!

HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 10:13 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Sitting around the dinner table at my paternal grandmother's house. She made the best food!
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 10:30 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Running downstairs Christmas morning to see all the goodies Santa brought!!
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 11:00 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Opening present around the tree with my siblings.
    kewi86

Answer by kewi86 at 3:13 PM on Nov. 30, 2010