What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?

Asked by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 9:22 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'd go back to the look I had during the grunge era and wear Doc Martin boots, flowery, flouncy mini skirts, my boyfriends ratty ole t-shirts and flannel if it was cold out, a biker jacket if it was super cold. I'd also go back to wearing dark purple lipstick and I'd get my nose re-pierced.

Answer by chocolatluver at 9:37 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Nothing. What I do (or do not) with my life isn't determined by how other people react.

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 9:25 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I wouldn't do anything differently based on someone's judgment of me. Never base your life on what others might think of you, in the end it is you who has to be happy with the decisions you make. As long as it doesn't harm anyone else and it is ethically and morally sound, then what others think is irrelevant.

Answer by american-angel at 9:25 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• ask and answer questions on cm with my profile name instead of anon? Lol,,,I thought it was cute!

• Nothing, mostly because I'm not really affected by people judging me, unless their opinion happens to match my own... which means I already know.

To many people try to please everyone, which is clearly impossible. Worrying about being judged is a piece of that.

Answer by LindaClement at 9:31 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I live in a tiny town where everybody judges......I would go pick up my son from school without putting on something nice first...because up until 2:50 pm I am in jammie pants and braless

Answer by wheresthewayout at 10:18 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I can't think of anything. I don't care what people think, so I already do things how I like. :)

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:41 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I can't think of anything in particular.

Answer by DazzlednSeattle at 11:15 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Nothing, really! Let people judge me.. they will anyway!!

Answer by newmom28 at 10:55 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I would be a loud and proud Atheist, and I would talk about my non-belief, but honestly "believing" has afforded me opportunities that I would have been over looked or ignored if I had admitted my beliefs.

Answer by daisysrdeadly at 9:26 PM on Nov. 29, 2010