Christmas Question!

What have you bought your child/children for christmas so far?

I haven't bought anything yet but I hope to buy my oldest DD an outfit, young DD a doll house, and DS football helmet comes with uniform, football flag set and a football.

suelo74

Asked by suelo74 at 9:33 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Shopping

• havent started yet :(
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 9:34 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Haven't bought anything yet.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 9:35 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I've bought him a bath toy set, a blow-up ball pit, and a set of blocks. I don't know what else I'm going to get him. He has everything already!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:37 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I have already bought a ton of stuff - so far I bought my DD a nintendo DSi, an outfit, and a walking pup thing and some other toys. She is almost done now but I still have my DH and nieces and nephews.
    daisysrdeadly

Answer by daisysrdeadly at 9:38 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Wow, I thought I would be the only one that hasn't finished shopping yet! I have a couple things for stocking stuffers so far but that's about it.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 9:38 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• bouncingmy 18 yr old dd actually is asking for a dvd of the tv show, "Boy meets world". I have no idea where to even start to look for something like that!

beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 9:38 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Try looking at Walmart. Good Luck
    suelo74

Comment by suelo74 (original poster) at 9:40 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• DS is 1 we got him a wagon, and one of those little red and yellow coupe cars, toy story 3 and a few outfits. We figure that should be plenty since he will only care about the wrapping paper and bows anyway!

Beyondhopes-try looking on Amazon.com
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 9:43 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• So far, I have bought each of them a new pair of pajamas.
    Gaccck

Answer by Gaccck at 9:51 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• All I have gotten my little brother (1/2 brother who lives with us he is 13) is the Tech Deck Skateboards and a ramp that he wanted and a case to put the skateboards in. My mom (not his mom) got him a new 19' flat screen for his bedroom. oh and I got him a cover for his cell phone. I got my husband a portable tv. I have no idea what else to get them.
    my nieces have Miche bags so I am getting them Shells for it.
    That would be a great gift for your daughter. A miche bag. have you heard of them?
    CarlieJS

Answer by CarlieJS at 9:58 PM on Nov. 29, 2010