does it bother you?

Does it bother you that your ex husbands girlfriend or new wife is better looking than you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:19 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Just for Fun

• No not at all cause she's nasty... And I would have to still give a rats ass about him to care what she looks like. Remeber he's your ex for a reason, she'll learn that reason eventually too.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 4:24 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• LOL, you would think that it would, right? But in my case it does not! She is thinner than I am and is pretty. (I am not an ugly duckling) but all I can do is laugh because I know what she is in for by being with him.

I hope she does not expect any birthday or other personal holiday gifts, she should expect to be cheated on, and be belittled by his close minded views. It is his way or no way.

Ahhhhh... no... I don't feel bad at all.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 4:25 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• i dont really care =) he doesnt love her he loves me,i got what she cant have and thats uncoditional love that me and him have for eachother =)
    and a babyy =)
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 5:45 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• unconditional**
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 5:46 PM on Nov. 5, 2008