Have you ever just gave up doing things for the kids and around the house

Just to see what your DH/SO will do? such as get the kids ready for bed, feed them give them a drink or will he just ignore the kids and let them wander about and let you take care of things when your feeling more up to it

wheresthewayout

Asked by wheresthewayout at 9:57 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• That sounds like mine. i went out for lunch with a friend a few weelks ago. I got home around 2 P.M. i asked him what he fed the kids for lunch. He says I was supposed to feed them? Some men can be so lazy.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 11:21 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• nope....my dh works all day so when he gets home, he'll shower and eat dinner then watch the kids while i give baths and get bathed then it's all me unless i;m busy with the baby then my dh will help out with our oldest child...he helps out sometimes :)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:07 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Wow, at least 'wheresthewayout' has a sense of humor about it! (Mine does the same thing so now we are working on reconciling our relationship, but that's another can of worms.)
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 10:28 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• No, but I've often felt like it. I'm with you--I wonder what would happen?

The other day my sons were on the computer. I asked them for help in the kitchen to which they said they couldn't (being in the middle of a game and all). So I just said, "O.K. I'm not making dinner then." They got the message but they're teens. Try it and let us know what happens. lol
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 10:04 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• my husband SITS in front of the tv for 12 hours day and does not lift a finger and I just got on the computer tonight being fed up with the TV being on, I'm sorry but I hate the tV cannot figure out why anybody can sit in front of it for hours and just sit there!
    So now on my 2nd hour of being on cafemom he walks in the kitchen and bitches about how I can spend so much time on the computer!! well it is not hard to do since I am interacting with cyber buddies, lol..men!!!
    wheresthewayout

Comment by wheresthewayout (original poster) at 10:11 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Thanks, but if I didn't keep a sense of humor I would crack!
    wheresthewayout

Comment by wheresthewayout (original poster) at 10:37 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• The kids no - The house yes
    mrsljamieson

Answer by mrsljamieson at 11:28 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• LOL.. nope! The world might come to an end!!!
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 10:53 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Despite of how unappreciative someone may be I wouldn't neglect my mother duties let alone live in a dirty and disorganize house. It's not worth it.
    kewi86

Answer by kewi86 at 3:09 PM on Nov. 30, 2010