Whats the most suprising word that your kid has said so far?

My son looked at me tonight while he was getting in bed and I was hurrying him up and said "Dude. Wait." He mad my exact face and said it the same way I do when I am trying to do it all and he is hounding me lol It was great. Share your story!

MommaWoods

Asked by MommaWoods at 10:12 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• This morning we were driving and my 3 year old said "Um mom, Yellow means SLOW DOWN" cause I just got through a yellow light and he must have Noticed I sped up - he already keeps tabs and tells me to slow down and to be careful with him lol!~ he's a natural born worrier and this morning he also said "MOM, we forgot to unplug the tree, there will be a fire now"
    he has also copied my frustrated sigh/growl..lol!~ So he's been doing that quite a bit lol~
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:49 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• my 2 yr olds fave new thing to say is "That's enough!" and "Fine!" who need comedy central? toddlers are hilarious.
    bingbong

Answer by bingbong at 10:17 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• LOL too cute! My daughter is on a kick now of saying "It wasn't an accident!!" when she really means that it was.
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 10:27 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• another one of my faves...
    I always tell Jax "ny-night. love you, honey"
    and it's sooo cute how it comes out back to me--"night love, mommy". just melts me! lol
    -mrs.mamma-

Answer by -mrs.mamma- at 10:27 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• This was the first time my youngest dropped the "F" bomb. We were in church, everyone was completely silent for contemplation and my two year old daughter, who is standing up tall on the bench pulls her dress over her head and yells "F__K"! "F__K!" "F__K"! yep, that surprised us all!!
    raynestar

Answer by raynestar at 1:17 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• one of my favorites...like yours, it was a repeat, lol
    my husband, our son and I were getting ready to leave the house the other day for Thanksgiving lunch...and they had their coats on and everything and I was running around making sure lights were off, etc., and my husband goes to me "come on, babe", and our son turns to me motioning his hands and goes "ah mon, babe" and just kept repeating it! it was sooo cute! :)
    -mrs.mamma-

Answer by -mrs.mamma- at 10:26 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• my youngest's name is Jax! awww
    MommaWoods

Comment by MommaWoods (original poster) at 10:30 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• My daughter, 15 months, is saying "here you go" when handing you anything from the cell phone to a speck she's found somewhere.
    Rain77

Answer by Rain77 at 10:43 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• my18 month old calls me "hunn"y and anounces "i farted" everytime she does. and theres this comercial where the moms like what should we have for dinner? how about the same boring thing and the kids are chanting same boring thing....she walks around yelling "same boring thing" oh and we are trying to teach her the abcs but all she sings is " now i know,i know!"
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 11:22 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• My daughter, 13 months, said " Oh my goodness" to her dad while he was putting her shoes on. She hates wearing shoes and was trying to get away from him. lol! Also this just blew my mind, and I'm so glad I got it on camera, at 8 months she pointed to a book and said " Ohh..you read me"!!! she doesn't talk often but when she does its amazing!! Love her so much!
    Anon344

Answer by Anon344 at 12:38 AM on Nov. 30, 2010