What is the worst gift you have received? Holiday or other.

We got a centerpiece(?) for our wedding that looked like it had been regifted oodles of times. It was kind of white with bad fake daisies looping through candle sticks. I am sure goodwill got it the first time we moved, still in the box of course.

tony1638

Asked by tony1638 at 10:17 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• A Christmas package of sausage, cheese and crackers that was decorated really pretty---but it had mold on the cheese and the sausage was spoiled ,I discovered,after opening it. It was from my SIL....I bet she had it in a closet for a couple of years and then gave it to me as a Christmas present. Ughhhhh.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 10:36 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• An ironing board from an ex-BF. What a turd.
    SavageGrl

Answer by SavageGrl at 10:30 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• when I was 13 my parents gave me a bar of soap and a razor.
    bingbong

Answer by bingbong at 10:21 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• A friend got me a really ugly knickknack for a housewarming gift once. I gave it to Goodwill.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 10:19 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• One year my mother in law gave me an old sweater out of her closet for Christmas. It went to the salvation army the next day.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:21 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I got an ugly vest one year
    jem102675

Answer by jem102675 at 10:22 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I just chuckle at the other answers you got! The worse gift my parents gave me was an UGLY coat when I was in jr. high. Boy, was it ugly!
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 10:25 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• At my baby shower I got a used wipe warmer, an old blanket, and some Jesus loves you stickers.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:28 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I received a pillow one year.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 10:41 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• my exhusband's best friend's mother for some reason gave us a few random crap items that looked like they had been fished out of the dump one year, that she had apparently bought at a fleamarket or somesuch. whatever, they just went back into the trash pile. "decorative" items, one that was like in a glass case that was supposed to light up but the light didn't work and the glass was stuck on with masking tape...lol. Not that I expected this woman to get us anything, but I would rather have just had a card or nothing at all rather than stuff that belonged in a junk heap.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 10:44 PM on Nov. 29, 2010