natural breast? thats what my ob said!

So i went to my ob for a check up last week, and i asked her what can i do to increase my cup size...(before breast feeding 38B after breast feeding 32A) he told me that there are only 2 things she recommends...#1. breast success and/or #2. breast actives. she told me she used it and in 9 months her breast went from a large b to a small d.

i was just wondering if anyone tried this? i trust my ob but i would just like to get more info on it.

Lovin_mybaby5

Asked by Lovin_mybaby5 at 10:33 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Sorry, I have no idea what those are and I'm the opposite of you! I'm (hopefully) getting my 2nd reduction next year. But here's a bump for ya!
    HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 10:34 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Hey if a doctor tells you she used it successfully, and recommends it, I'd go for it!
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 10:35 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I would gladly give you mine if I could... they WONT STOP GROWING! OMG! and I'm losing weight... guess the fat is just escaping to my boobs or something. I'm already looking into a reduction if this keeps up.
    I was a B two years ago, I'm pretty much a DD in denial and I continue to shove them into D's which wont last much longer.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 10:39 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Oh, and never heard of it but if it worked for her it wont hurt to try.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 10:40 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Yeah I never heard of those either - but please let me know how it works!! I BF'd my daughter and they were SO deflated afterwards, I felt pretty in nothing. Now I'm preggy w/ #2 and plan on BF again but after this I'd sure like to know how to keep 'em "normal". :)
    MamaLisa1976

Answer by MamaLisa1976 at 10:40 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• mamalisa1976- i will!
    Lovin_mybaby5

Comment by Lovin_mybaby5 (original poster) at 10:41 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Hmm I would give it a try! I miss my boobs from my teenage years! All I have r these saggy flat things thanks to breast feeding! The things we do for our kids lol!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 10:42 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I've never heard of them.. bump!
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 10:51 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I have never heard of either of them.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 2:37 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• If you decide to do it good luck.
    kewi86

Answer by kewi86 at 3:05 PM on Nov. 30, 2010